Metro Parking is an experienced car parking equipment and systems supplier which has provided excellent services to satisfied clients over the years. As part of the SME Top 500, we are proud to say that the offerings that we have provided to our clients are valuable.
The benefits that you will gain are:
- Dedicated area manager to service your account
- A team of technical support that will be sent to the site to make sure the car park equipment are functioning well
- Scheduled maintenance program to ensure the equipment are maintained
- The ability to advise and customize a system that best suit your requirements
- A seamless migration of having us to manage and operate your car park equipment if requested
Equipment & Services We Offer
Barrier Gate System
1) Barrier Gate System enables users to grant access to vehicles manually or by using a remote control on a barrier gate.
2) Needs human intervention and it is low cost.
3) Recommended for car parks with low traffic volume and fast setup time.
1) Access Control uses an antenna to read a device that is given / attached to a vehicle before allowing them to enter or exit the car park.
2) This system is low cost but takes a longer time to set up as compared to the barrier gate system.
Cashcard / CEPAS System
1) CashCard / CEPAS System works by using the CashCard / CEPAS card at the kiosk to facilitate the entry or exit of vehicles.
2) This system is recommended for car parks that have low traffic volume as it is the lowest cost and quickest to be set up.
Semi EPS (Electronic Parking System)
1) Semi EPS enable vehicles with IU to enter car parks hands-free.
2) At the exit station, vehicles that do not have a season pass will have to make payment by using a CashCard / CEPAS card at the kiosk.
3) This system is recommended for car parks with high season parking to facilitate the traffic flow of the season parking vehicles. It is slightly more expensive and takes a longer time to set up as compared to the CashCard / CEPAS System.
Full EPS (Electronic Parking System)
1) Full EPS enable vehicles with IU to enter and exit car parks hands-free.
2) At the exit station, vehicles that do not have a season pass will have to make payment by inserting a CashCard / CEPAS Card into the vehicles’ IU.
3) This system is recommended for car parks with high traffic volume to ensure that casual or season parking vehicles will not experience congestion at the exits of car parks. It is more expensive and takes a much longer time to set up compared to the Semi EPS.
PGS (Parking Guidance System)
1) PGS displays car park lots availability and guide vehicles to an unoccupied parking lot.
2) This system can be in the form of zone counters, car park lots counters, etc.
Complimentary Parking System
1) Complimentary parking system reads the complimentary tickets that we issue to vehicles in order for them to exit the car parks under complimentary parking.
2) This system is normally used in industries such as hotels, shopping centres or any industries that requires complimentary parking.